The project's 3 years developed will be the first genuine contribution to the development of interconnected logistics at the European level, in close coordination with North American partners and the international Physical Internet Initiative.
The goal of the project is to enable operating with development iso-modular logistics units of sizes adequate for real modal and co-modal flows of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), providing a basis for an interconnected logistics system for 2030.
- Grant Agreement: 314468
- Duration: 3 years (OCTOBER 2012-2015).
- Total cost: EUR 4.164.045€
- EU contribution: EUR 2.899.663€
- Programme acronym: FP7-TRANSPORT
- Subprogramme area: GC.SST.2012.3-1.
- Contract type: Small or medium-scale focused research project.